- Thousands of American Troops to Take Part in Covid-19 Early-Detection Study. Wall Street Journal. September 22, 2020.
- AI Aids DOD in Early Detection of COVID-19. Department of Defense News. September 22, 2020.
- The US Military’s Latest Wearables Can Detect Illness Two Days Before You Get Sick. Defense One. September 22, 2020.
- California National Guard Using Satellites to Fight Wildfires. Air Force Magazine. September 8, 2020.
- Fighting Fires Together: xView 2 Prize Challenge Helps Automate Damage Assessments. NASA. June 25, 2020.
- JUST IN: Defense Innovation Unit to Sponsor Computer Vision Prize Challenge. National Defense Magazine. March 12, 2020.
- AI for natural disaster damage assessment challenge reaches final stages in California. The Sociable. January 8, 2020.
- DIU teams up with civilian agencies to start humanitarian AI challenge. Federal News Network. November 19, 2019.
- A Challenge to Automatically Assess Damaged Buildings After a Disaster. NASA. November 7, 2019.
- California has 33 million acres of forest. This company is training artificial intelligence to scour it all for wildfire.. The Washington Post. November 6, 2019.
- Can AI automate damage assessments after a disaster?. C4ISRNet. October 4, 2019.
- DIU challenge takes on algorithms to assess building damage. FedScoop. September 30, 2019.
- U.S. Military, Looking to Automate Post-Disaster Damage Recognition, Seeks a Winning Formula. IEEE Spectrum. September 26, 2019.
- Defense Innovation Unit launches new satellite imagery prize challenge. Space News. September 26, 2019.
- DOD Sponsors Artificial Intelligence Competition. SIGNAL Magazine. August 15, 2019.
- Building Damage Assessment from Remote Sensed Imagery. May 1, 2020.
- Human–Machine Teaming and AI. January 30, 2020.
- AI in Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Response. September 18, 2019.
- What is Ransomware?. September 12, 2019.
- Efficient NetFlow Partitioning via Minimum Cuts. July 2, 2019.
- Learning by Observing via Inverse Reinforcement Learning. March 21, 2019.
- You Can Prove It With Less: Data Science Tasks Using Challenge-Based Acquisition. October 25, 2018.
- Deep Learning in Depth: The Good, the Bad, and the Future. June 7, 2018.