This is a page for my talk given at FCHacks 2017 at Fox Chapel High School on March 25th, 2017. I will add more detail here after the hackathon!
Get the data from here (right click, save as).
- Python 3.5.X
- Open your terminal/command prompt.
- Verify Python 3.5.X is installed by running
python3 -Vfor systems where Python is alt-installed).
- Create a folder to run the project in (this is where you should save the data from above).
pip install virtualenv.
- Install and activate your virtual environment.
- (you’ll now have a running virtual environment. Execute
deactivateat any time to leave the venv.)
- Install the following packages via
pip install package-name):
- Launch your iPython Notebook using
jupyter notebook --no-browser(on Python 2.7.X, this is
ipython notebook --no-browser).
- Go to the URL printed on the terminal (example:
If you’re on mobile, view the notebook here.
These aren’t too helpful as the majority of this talk was interactive, but it gives an intro to ML. If you’re on mobile, view the slides here.